Reporting by Naomi Kaplan
Congratulations to Coca-Cola Amatil on winning 7-Eleven’s Supplier of the Year.
The event showcased the suppliers who had provided outstanding support to the business in 2016.
7-Eleven Head of Marketing Julie Laycock told Convenience & Impulse Retailing that suppliers are integral to helping 7-Eleven realise its ambitions.
“We set bold shared business goals to deliver growth, which has been achieved,” she said.
“The commitment from Coca-Cola Amatil at all levels of our business has been excellent – thank you so much to all of the CCA team.”
A spokesperson for Coca-Cola Amatil said it was an honour to win the award.
“Over the last twelve months we worked to align with 7-Eleven’s key business priorities. So this award is great news and we’re honoured to receive it. Thanks to everyone at 7-Eleven for this recognition.”
Coca-Cola Amatil also won the ‘Best New Product Launch’ for its Powerade Silvercharge.
“The success of Powerade Silvercharge was a contributing factor to us winning the overall award which aligns to their key pillars,” said Coca-Cola Amatil spokesperson.
The other winners were:
• Account Manager of the Year- Luke Golding, Active Display
• Outstanding Branded Category Growth Initiative- Krispy Kreme Innovation Original Filled, Krispy Kreme
• Innovative Thinking- 7-Eleven Fuel App Product Development, Tigerspike
• Outstanding Service Non-Merchandise Services- Voice of the Customer Dashboard, The Realise Group
• Supply Chain Excellence- $2 Sandwich Campaign & Supply, Swire and Azura Fresh
• Best Customer Experience- Slurpee $1 Launch Campaign, Leo Burnett
• Best New Product Launch 7-Eleven Brand- 7-Eleven Still Spring Water 600ml, Nu-Pure (QLD, NSW, VIC) and Aussie Natural Water (WA)
• Best New Product Launch- Powerade Silvercharge, Coca-Cola Amatil